This week, we introduce our new trailer!
I actually don’t know the first thing about video editing, but with persistence, and the invaluable help of @ashellinthepit, we made it! Enjoy!
Besides from the trailer, there were two major events this week: The E3 and the PAX 2014 deadline!
I don’t want to get into too much detail about the E3, because it had a lot of coverage, but anyone who was following it will have noticed that there were certain features common to almost every game presented throughout the conferences, features that each and every person that stood on the stage highlighted over and over again. Oddly, Okhlos has all of those features:
- Okhlos runs at 60fps (mostly)
- Okhlos runs at 1920×1080 (1080p), and if you run in windowed mode, you can even set higher resolutions!
- Once, we even made Okhlos run at 5760×1080! (Three monitors!)
- Okhlos has a dedicated server, where we manage the SVN, and commit the changes we make! We promise that is dedicated and exclusive, because no one else can use it except for us!
- Okhlos is very social, because we tweet and post in Facebook a lot about the game!
- Okhlos has asimmetrical gameplay. If you play Okhlos with a person next to you, the experience of each one of you will be totally different!