Coffee Powered Machine
Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Press / Business Contact:
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
Okhlos is an upcoming PC/Mac/Linux game made, the second one by the fine folks of Coffee Powered Machine, an independent Game Studio in Argentina. The game will be published by Devolver Digital.
In Okhlos you lead a mob of ancient Greeks, tiny and pixeled, through mythological Greece, destroying everything that stands in their way. Crush gorgons! Topple cyclops! Overthrow gods! The mob will grow and change with every new person that you recruit, be they peasants, philosophers, or legendary heroes! They will each make your mob unique and relentless… if you can manage to control it!!Where? When?
Okhlos will launch Q2 2016 For PC, Mac and Linux.
You can watch the trailer here or in YouTube
There are far more images available for Coffee Powered Machine, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Leftfield Collection" - Selected to be part of the Leftfield Collection 2015 and showcased at the EGX Rezzed
- "Best Gameplay" - Okhlos won Best Gameplay at Brazil Independent Games Festival
- "Game of the Year" - Okhlos won game of the year at Meet the Games, Buenos Aires, Argentina 2015
- "10 Most Promising Games from Argentina" - Okhlos was selected among 9 other titles as the most promising games from Argentina in EVA 2015
- "MIX Showcase @GDC 2016" - Okhlos was selected among other independent titles to be showcased at IGN and Gamespot offices
- "In the video above, I play a bit of a very early preview build of a charming-as-heck indie game Okhlos by Coffee Powered Machine. [...] I can't wait to see what the final product ends up looking like."
- Chris Person, Kotaku, Link
- "Are you feeling angry? Angry enough to lead a small army as it kicks Zeus in the shins until he dies? Good. Then you are ready."
- Nathan Grayson, Rock Paper Shotgun, Link
- " […]And the action is fast-paced and frantic. Basically, Homer meets Cannon Fodder."
- Keith Stuart, Jordan Erica Webber, The Guardian, Link
- " […]And it does so with so much style, with those lovely graphics, that it’s hard not to jump in and start playing it!"
- Nelson de Benito, El Pixel Ilustre, Link
Suscribe to our dev log!
You can follow our journey subscribing at coffeepoweredmachine.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborators
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks